I have been privileged to work in the medical industry for the past 26 years - from large General Practices, to solo Specialists, to corporate Specialist groups.
After many years of exposure to every aspect of a medical practice, it struck me that there was a lack of consultancy service support for Doctors in helping them establish their business whilst allowing them the time and energy to provide the best patient care they can.
The combination of my years of experience and the completion of my business degree led me to launch Scope Business Solutions in 2009.
I have since completed 11 successful practice setups and continue to provide remote assistance to all of these practices in either a management, financial or operational capacity. These practice setups have included Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Psychiatry and other Allied Health Practitioners.
I keep abreast of the latest technology and work towards Doctors and their team of staff having best practice solutions complimenting their business. Over the past seven very busy years I have escaped to some great locations with my family to attend conferences and courses to bring back the knowledge to you!
Are you starting a new practice, revamping your current one or simply just after some advice on systems, processes and staffing?
We would love to hear from you.
The Scope Business Solutions Team
Scope Business Solutions are all about providing the best practice solutions to your business. We engage a team of skilled professionals that work with us to ensure we can deliver on this promise.
Our experience, knowledge and dedication will be just what you are looking for to ensure your practice stands out and allows you to do what you do best – look after your patients!
Practice Set Up
- Practice Management
- Project Management
- Selection of Practice Management software – Clinic2Cloud, Genie, VIP, Best Practice, Bluechip
- Provider number and LSPN applications
- HIC on-line and Eclipse registration
- Patient account management
- Surgical and hospital quoting and billing systems
- QLD Health & Radiation Health licensing
- Negotiation and selection of new or replacement capital equipment
- Medical typing
- Report and interpret results from patient management software
- Linking your practice management system to your financial system
Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Accounts payable/receivable
- BAS & IAS preparation
- Profit & loss preparation and analysis
- Trial balance and general ledger reconciliation
- Cashflows, forecasts, budgets and modelling
- Monthly reporting and financial review
- Xero, Reckon, MYOB
Our experience in small and large business structures, private and public sector, and commercial structures, allows us to keep abreast of the latest rules when dealing with your accounting needs.
- Position Descriptions
- Rostering via Deputy Manager
- Payroll & Superannuation
Practice Advisory Services
- Project Management
- Contract Practice Management
- System review and analysis
- Policy development and review
- Implementation of new systems and conversions of expired systems